Antibiotics is a broad group of drugs with a substance that is destructive to bacteria. These microorganisms are the agents of various diseases in different systems of the human body. Antibacterial drugs inhibit their growth and destroy them. With the help of antibiotics can quickly recover from various diseases – provided that they are caused by bacteria. For example, heymorite, otitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis and other unpleasant and dangerous diseases. More information can be found here .
Antibacterial medicines are produced in different doses and forms, designed for the most convenient taking and quick action. They can be capsules or pills, suspensions or syrups, drops for inhalation or sprays, ointments or candles, solutions for injection, etc. Treatment with antibacterial drugs may be done orally or rectally, intravenously, intramuscularly and by other means. Each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, pills can have a negative effect on the gastrointestinal tract, and a child may be afraid of injections.
The family doctor prescribes the dosage, mode and form of taking antibiotics – these are very important figures. The health and even life of the patient depends on the accuracy of compliance with the therapist’s recommendations. Proper use of antimicrobial agents will help to cope with an illness, which is impossible or very difficult to fight on their own. Prices for antibiotics are presented in a wide range. Depending on the manufacturer, dosage, and volume of drugs, you can choose the right product for your health recovery.
Classification of antibacterial drugs
Antibacterial drugs are classified according to a number of features. For example, they are divided by their capabilities: a narrow spectrum of action, i.e., able to affect only a certain type of bacteria, and a wide range of action, which are active in relation to many microorganisms. By origin in pharmacology antibiotics are also divided into species:
- natural, ie, based on different types of live mushrooms;
- semi-synthetic, i.e., created by scientists from natural antibiotics;
- synthetic, i.e., entirely obtained by chemical synthesis.
A competent doctor and pharmacist will help you choose from a huge list and buy an effective drug for a quick recovery.
General rules of taking antibiotics: 6 tips that should not be neglected
Antibiotics are serious drugs, the use of which must be clearly controlled. It is necessary to follow simple and at the same time very important general rules of taking antibacterial drugs:
- Antibiotics should be prescribed according to age, history of chronic diseases and allergies, taking into account the severity of the disease and previous treatment.
- Antibiotics are powerless against viruses. For prevention purposes, they should not be taken either. Uncontrolled taking of this type of drugs will lead to the fact that the body simply will not respond to treatment when it is really needed.
- You cannot take antibacterial medicines with alcohol: the reaction can be unpredictable. It is necessary to follow the instructions and instructions of the doctor.
- You can’t quit taking antibiotics without completing the course, or break the regimen: the bacteria will strengthen again, and it will be even harder to cope with them.
- There is an antibiotic-associated diarrhea. In this case, it is recommended to use drugs that normalize the intestinal microflora.
- In case of allergic reactions or side effects, you should immediately seek medical help to remove the effect and adjust the treatment.
To use antibiotics as little as possible, wash your hands with soap, observe the rules of hygiene and be healthy. You can buy many medical products here on this site